Now Open For Season
Visit Facebook For More Updates & Photos
Buppert's is famous in Carroll County Maryland
for their fresh, home grown fruits, vegetables and healthy annuals and perennials.
They have been selling produce at the farm and farmers' markets since 1951.
Over the years they have evolved into a thriving family run farm market. Buppert's
is located just 1.5 miles from Carrolltowne Center on Ridge Road in Eldersburg,
Maryland. Make sure you come out to the farm and see what's growing at Buppert's.
Fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers are available throughout the season.
Support Local Agriculture.
Educational Farm Tours CLICK
Look for us Sundays at the
Baltimore Farmers Market
|Having critter problems? We are excited to offer an organic, non-toxic product that is safe for use in protecting fruit, vegetables and other food products against browse damage. Not harmful to pets or the environment. Effective for deer, elk, rabbits, voles and other small critters! We use this on a large commercial scale but now it's also available for the home gardner. CLICK HERE for more info|
All fruits and vegetables are available in quantities for canning. Please call ahead for availability and to place an order.
Spring / Early Summer
- Annual Bedding Plants- Impatiens, Petunias, Begonias, Marigolds,
Snapdragons, Zinnias, Melampodium and Many More!
- Hanging Baskets
- Perennials- Daisies, Bleeding Hearts, Peonies, Black Eyed Susans, Many More!
- Vegetable Plants for the home gardener including Heirloom Tomatoes
- Herbs - Cilantro, Basil, Catnip, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Sage, Rosemary, Thyme and much much more.
- Gardening Supplies
- Bagged Mulch, Leaf Gro Soil Enhancer, "Chesapeake Blue" Organic Fertilizer, Rich Top Soil, Composted Manure
May and June
July and August
September and October
Always Available At Buppert's
- Local Honey from Honey Harvest Farm - Providing pure, local raw honey that is healthful as nature made it. The honey is warmed just enough to strain through cheesecloth keeping B-Vitamins, small bits of pollen and trace minerals present.
- Farm Fresh Eggs from The Hen's Nest
- McCutcheons products including: Apple Butter &
Fruit Butters, Ciders & Fruit Juices, Preserves & Jellies,
Salad Dressings & Baking Mixes, Hot Sauces, Sugar Free Fruit Spreads, Pickles & Relishes
|Rows of Crops||Buppert's Original Homestead|
The store also carries a great selection of blooming planters, herb gardens and local handmade pottery.
During the fall Buppert's has wagon rides to the Pumpkin Patch for pick your own pumpkins. Back at the market enjoy our picnic & teepee area, meet our family of pygmy goats or explore our corn maze. This makes Buppert's a perfect place to bring groups of children whether it's a daycare, preschool, grade school or youth group, they can accommodate them all.
On Sundays in the fall wagon rides will also be available for families.
Call ahead for times and to schedule your group ride.
Weekends in October:
We are open to everyone for hayrides to the Pumpkin Patch and entrance to the corn maze.
No scheduling necessary! Call for ride times and rates.
We also book birthday parties and family reunions. Call ahead for times and to schedule your group.
Fall Harvest items available at Buppert's include:
Bupperts also has weekly specials on perennials
so stop in often or call for details or join our email list.
|Join Our Email List To Receive Flower & Produce Specials|